JOB DESCRIPTION FOR SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER / ENGINEER
We are looking for a senior Web Developer / Engineer to join our growing team building one of the best Condition Based Monitoring platforms for the Railways business.
- Develop front-end web applications using the latest software development technologies, architectures and design patterns
- Participate in the full development lifecycle (Requirements Definition, Design, Development, Test and Deployment)
- Create software Documentation
Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of experience with modern frontend technologies like React.js, Angular.js, Node.js, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and jQuery
- Experience with UI/UX
- Previous experience working with Agile methodologies is valorised
- Self-motivated and proactive attitude
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Good communication skills in Portuguese and English (oral and written)
- Good work environment
- Challenging technological projects, for Portuguese and international customers around the world
- Integration in a young and multidisciplinary team
- Stable employment contract and salary conditions above average and according to the experience and proven capabilities
- Participation in an innovative and motivating project
- Health insurance—
The workplace is on Nomad Tech facilities at Porto, located on the UPTEC building (near Hospital de S. João).
Given the current Covid-19 situation, initially part of the work can be done remotely.
In case of interest please send your CV to the following email: email@example.com
[This vacancy is current and this page will remain active for the duration of the recruitment process]