We are looking for a Full-Stack developer to join our growing team building one of the best Condition Based Monitoring platforms for the Railways business.
- Develop front-end web applications using the latest software development technologies, architectures and design patterns.
- Implementation of backend services.
- Participate in the full development lifecycle (Requirements Definition, Design, Development, Test and Deployment).
- Create software Documentation.
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 1 year of frontend development experience in complex software projects.
- Knowledge of server-side programming languages (Java, PHP).
- Passionate about clean and well-documented code.
- Eagerness to learn and share knowledge.
- Awareness of agile methodologies.
- Self-motivated and proactive attitude.
- Teamwork and communication skills.
- Good communication skills in Portuguese and English (oral and written).
- Good work environment.
- Challenging technological projects, for Portuguese and international customers around the world.
- Integration in a young and multidisciplinary team.
- Stable employment contract and good salary conditions, according to the experience and proven capabilities.
- Participation in an innovative and motivating project.
- Health insurance.
The workplace is on Nomad Tech facilities at Matosinhos, located on the Parque Oficinal de Guifões, Rua do Ferroviário, 4460-020, Guifões, Portugal.
In case of interest please send your CV to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
[This vacancy is current and this page will remain active for the duration of the recruitment process]