We are committed to improving our service to you and as part of this we recognise the importance of website accessibility. We fully support the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Guidelines addressing accessibility and usability requirements.
Using this site
Depending upon which Internet Browser you use, there are several ways in which you may be able to make changes to how information is displayed on the pages of this site. For example, you may be able to:
- Change text size and colour (images cannot be changed);
- Change the page background colour;
- Change the length of written lines by chasing your browser size and shape;
- Change the colour schemes of this site with your preferred settings.
- To make changes such as these, you may be able to click on the help section of your browser or access the internet help files provided by the manufacturer of your browser.
If you have any queries about the usability of this site please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you may telephone us on: +351 220 969 065